The material appearing on this website www.vedayoga.com (this “Site”), is provided as either information about our studio, our schedule, our offerings or general health information. As is the case with all health & fitness information, you should always consult a qualified medical professional before beginning any new health or fitness program. The information on this Site is not medical advice and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any health problem, medical condition or disease. This Site is not a substitute for professional medical care. The owner of this Site, Veda Yoga, and its agents, employees and affiliates assume no responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take based on the information found on or material linked to on this site.
Any information by or on this Site is provided for promotional or informational purposes only and is not to be relied upon as a professional opinion whatsoever. It is not a substitute for working with a licensed healthcare professional. By using this Site, you accept and agree that following any information or recommendations provided therein is at your own risk.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read carefully! Your access to and use of this Site is subject to legally binding terms and conditions which you accept and agree to by accessing this Site.
The following terms and conditions form a binding agreement (“Agreement”) between you and Veda Yoga (“Veda Yoga”). Veda Yoga may modify, amend, supplement and replace these terms and conditions at any time without advance notice. Your continued use of this Site after any change means you have accepted the changed terms and conditions.
- Canadian Copyright Law. All materials created by Veda Yoga on the Site are protected by Canadian copyright laws as original works. The absence of a registered copyright symbol does not mean that such materials are not protected as belonging to Veda Yoga.
- Links to Third Party Websites. This Site may contain links to third party websites. All such linked sites, materials and pages are not under the control of Veda Yoga and Veda Yoga is not responsible for the content contained in any linked website nor for any losses or damages you may incur as a result of the use of any such website. Veda Yoga accepts no liability for any errors or omissions contained in third party websites. These links are provided for transaction services (such as Stripe, Paypal or Click Funnel) or as a convenience only.
- No Refunds. All purchases made on the Site are full and final. This applies to all of the yoga classes, yoga passes, items for sale and spa treatments offered on the website. In rare circumstances, Veda may choose to waive this No Refunds clause, but does so at its sole discretion and will be the only party to decide when and if a refund can be offered.
- Two Strike Rule. We implement a two-strike rule for students who book classes and do not show for their booking. If a student does not show up to class after reserving a spot in class two times within a two week period, then they will not be allowed to reserve a class for the following week. We have to do this because we are a small studio and every mat counts. If you have any questions, please contact our staff to ask about this policy.
- Entire Agreement. These terms and conditions and any other legal notices, policies and guidelines of Veda Yoga linked to these terms and conditions or contained on this Site constitute the entire Agreement between you and Veda Yoga relating to your use of this Site and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written), claims, representations, and understandings of the parties regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may not be amended or modified except by Veda Yoga.
- Limitation of Liability and Indemnity. IN NO EVENT WILL VEDA YOGA OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING AMONG OTHER THINGS LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFITS), PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY, DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR SUBJECT TO EQUITABLE OR INJUNCTIVE REMEDIES (WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO, OR USE OF THE SITE, OR DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE, OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE. NOTHING IN THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL EXCLUDE LIABILITIES NOT PERMITTED TO BE EXCLUDED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
As a condition of your use of the Site, you hereby indemnify Veda Yoga and its affiliates from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting or arising from your use of this Site.
- Personal Information Protection and Privacy
What personal information does Veda Yoga Collect and how is it processed?
- Registration Information. Veda Yoga collects your personal information when you sign up for its classes and passes online. While the actual transaction is done through MindBody, you’ll access the MindBody portal through our website. When signing up with MindBody, you will have to give your name, phone number, address and date of birth.
- Newsletter. We will ask for both your name and email address in order to send you our newsletter or emails. We will only contact you through our newsletter for promotional or informational purposes.
- Third Parties. Veda Yoga may work with third party applications in order to provide you with the best services on the Site and with our Studio. These organizations may collect personal information from you in order to provide you with these services including your name and contact information.
How will Veda Yoga use your Personal Information?
Your personal information will be used to provide you with the products and services you purchase or subscribe to from this website. Specifically,
- Your credit card information will not be kept by Veda Yoga ;
- Your name and email address is collected in order to provide you with the services you purchase, to allow Veda Yoga to work with you on a more personal level and to send you information about the services you purchased and include relevant promotional materials;
- If you subscribe to our newsletter your information will be used to send the letter to you;
- We send you the Newsletter for marketing purposes. We may use your contact information to send you emails about promotions, special events and other marketing information. You can opt not to receive these emails from us by either clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the email when you receive it or by sending an email that includes your e-mail address and a request that you not receive our promotional emails; and
- We may use your personal information to respond when you submit a question or suggestion to us, or when you request assistance with the service you purchased.
- Storing Your Personal Information. Veda Yoga’s web server may store your personal information when you interact on our website. We will not store your credit card information, which is something that will be done by MindBody. Veda Yoga will be happy to delete any of your information it holds upon request made by you.
The internet is, by its nature, inherently open and subject to interception of information. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US OVER THE INTERNET OR OTHERWISE WILL NOT BE INTERCEPTED BY THIRD PARTIES WHILE IT IS BEING COMMUNICATED BY MEANS THAT ARE OUTSIDE OF MY CONTROL.
- Verifying and Amending Your Personal Information. Veda Yoga tries to ensure that all personal information about you that is in our possession is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Please contact our offices at firstname.lastname@example.org to advise us of any changes to your personal information. You may request access to the personal information held by Veda Yoga at any time or seek to make corrections to it. For assistance in accessing this information please contact email@example.com. If there is any reason why this information cannot be provided to you, you will be provided with an explanation.
- Resolving your concerns. If you have any questions or concerns about Veda Yoga’s personal information collection, use and disclosure practices, please let us know and we will do our best to help you.