Your Soul’s Journey Retreat
Sarah and Melanie join together for a second year to guide you through a magical journey of yoga, soul-discovery and sensory experiences in one of the world’s top eco-yoga retreats.
Xinalani will be the back drop for your trip of a lifetime as you approach this jungle sanctuary from the ocean, landing on a pristine untouched beach – your home for the next seven days and nights.
As you climb each step to your eco-suite, your senses will delight in the sounds and smells of this incredible place. And imagine a bedroom open to the sounds of the ocean, your indoor/outdoor shower and a view from your balcony hammock that will transport you to a place of calm and tranquility.
Included in your journey is a trip to swim with the dolphins, a jungle and beach trek and a private Mexican sweat lodge ceremony. Each day you have the option of joining a sunrise and sunset meditation practice. Or you can simply relax by the pool and the ocean.
An Explosion of the Senses
The food will not disappoint either, with mostly plant-based options and there will always be a catch of the day. Every meal is an explosion for the taste-buds. It is hard to believe that what you are eating is so incredibly fresh and healthy for you.
6 Studios to choose from
And the yoga studios are like nothing you will have experienced before. Whether in the larger jungle studio, the greenhouse, or gently swaying in your silk cocoon in Savassanah in the Aerial Studio, your practice will reach new heights.
A Retreat of Soul Discovery
It all sounds incredible and yes, this resort is the perfect balance of luxury and sustainability – promoting health and natural beauty from all around. The bigger picture is that during your week’s retreat you will embark on a Soul Journey. Beginning with a personal Jyotish Birth Chart reading with Sarah. You will learn the Karmic map of your life to help you better understand and navigate your soul’s purpose in this lifetime. Sarah has studied all three Vedic Studies: Yoga + Ayurveda + Vedic Astrology. This ancient wisdom passed down from enlightened beings of ancient Indian serve as a blueprint for living your Soul’s best and most authentic life.
You will also receive a Reiki treatment from Melanie during your trip. Reiki is an energy healing modality that can allow energy to move and shift and flow through your body. This can help us heal from past trauma, move blockages that don’t serve us and clear up stuck memories and suffering that hold us back.
Our goal is to create the perfect experience of relaxation, fun, incredible food and accommodation, a variety of yoga classes, excursions and activities that will all weave together to help you return home feeling rejuvenated and with a greater sense of clarity as to your role and purpose in life.
We can hardly wait to share this with you.
What you will learn, and how you will change
- You will leave Xinalani feeling younger, lighter and more energised
- Your senses will be heightened, colours more vivid, sounds sharper, almost as if the world has just turned techni-colour
- You will feel calmer, react more slowly and take more time before speaking
- Your relationships will improve with family, friends and co-workers
- Your patience will have grown and continue to develop
- Situations that used to trigger you now will cease to upset you
- You will catch yourself repeating old behaviours and patterns before acting further
- Your intuition will be on fire, and it will be up to you to trust in this awakened sense
- Situations and challenges that once seemed unsurmountable will begin to unfold and unravel allowing you to see light and alternatives
- You will begin to find peace and forgiveness for yourself and others
Download our brochure for more details about this amazing retreat!
Offered in partnership with Vision Travel TICO # R50023504
Registration and Costs
|Before 1st March, 2020||$2200 CAD p/person|
|After 1st March 2020||$2400 CAD p/person|
- Three gourmet meals daily
- Land and boat return transfers
- Accommodation in double deluxe room
- Twice daily yoga classes
- Daily Meditation Classes
- Swim with the Dolphins
- Excursion Jungle and Beach Trek
- Traditional Mexican Sweat Lodge Ceremony
- Bonfire on the beach Last night ‘White Beach Party’ and dancing
- Travel Insurance
- Alcoholic beverages
- Additional excursions/spa services
$2400 (CAD) per person sharing a deluxe room.
Payments may be split into installments with the balance to be received by August 1, 2020.
A minimum of one instalment option of $700 is required as a non-refundable deposit to book your spot. If you choose the instalment option, the remaining balance must be made before the deadline of August 1, 2020. A discount of $200 is applied to deposits received before March 1st, 2020.
The retreat is 100% non-refundable after August 1st, 2020.
Registration and Availability
Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis and spaces are limited to harness the powerful energy created and shared.